Our fees are listed in the document Fees for work permits. Fees have to be paid by the applicant, which, in general, is the employer. The costs for the residence permit (foreigner's permit), guarantee of entry into the country or residence and the visa authorisation are due to the Migration Office of the Canton of Zurich and are invoiced separately.