Academic guests


  • Academic guests do not have a local 
    employment contract
  • The stay enrolled at their home university or 
    employed and paid by their home employer
  • Academic guests must at least have a Masters 
    diploma. In general, they are experienced 
    scientists with a doctoral degree

    Application documents
  • Application for an entry permit
  • Invitation letter by the local university
  • Letter of assignment from the home university or the home employer including information about the duration of the assignment and the salary
  • CV
  • copy of diploma(s)
  • copy of passport