Self-employed persons

Citizens of Croatia

The regulations governing the free movement of persons apply to the self-employed provided they are recognised as self-employed persons on the Swiss labour market. Before commencing work, individuals have to register as self-employed and submit an application for a residence permit to the local residents registration office (please submit valid travel documents). Further information can be obtained from the Migration Office of the Canton of Zurich.