Entry & Residence

Are you a national of an EU/EFTA country, or are you a third-country national (i.e. non-EU/EFTA national)? Do you wish to take up residence in Zurich without exercising any gainful activity? Or do you intend to move to Zurich in order to take up gainful employment? Here you will find everything you need to know about your entry and your residence in the Canton of Zurich.

Table of contents


Migrationsamt More information


Berninastrasse 45
8090 Zürich
Route (Google maps)

Montag bis Freitag
8.00 bis 16.30 Uhr 


+41 43 259 88 00



Montag bis Freitag
8.00 bis 12.00 Uhr und
13.00 bis 16.30 Uhr 


Online erreichen Sie uns via Kontaktformular

Locationmap Migrationsamt

Für dieses Thema zuständig: