Obligation to report test results for persons entering Switzerland who have neither been vaccinated nor recovered from COVID-19
According to the Federal Ordinance on the International Movement of Persons, persons entering Switzerland must present a negative test result.
They must also be retested by PCR or antigen test between the fourth and seventh day after entry. The certificate must then be sent to the competent cantonal authorities within two days. Please use this form for this purpose.
The following persons are exempt from the obligation to be tested:
- Vaccinated or recovered persons who are not entering from an area with a variant of concern.
- Persons under 16 years of age
- Cross-border commuters
- Transit passengers without a stopover in Switzerland
- Transit passengers who have spent less than 24 hours in an area with a variant of concern
- Persons with a medical certificate confirming that they cannot be tested for medical reasons
- Persons with important medical reasons for entry, without possibility of postponement
- Persons whose work activity is absolutely necessary for the maintenance of the functioning of the health system, public security and order, the functioning of institutional beneficiaries or the diplomatic and consular relations of Switzerland
- Persons who transport persons or goods across borders for professional reasons.
For more information on the testing requirement, please see the following link:
Fill out form